Sunday, October 19, 2008

True Confessions


1. I take forever to do my eye makeup. Not so much with my foundation. Don't know why.

2. I was told by my dad, that unlike most kids, my brothers and I like our steaks medium rare.

3.If someone brings up a movie I love, my first response is to quote the lines.

4. I text more than I call.

5. I like some classic rock. The first thing I do when I'm in my dads car is to turn on the Who, or Queen, even The Roiling Stones.

6. I'm a Wicked freak! I have the album on my iPod.

7. I'm sometimes embarrassed with the things I watch on T.V. One time in acting we had a sub who just let us talk. While I was doing my homework I was next to a group of my freshman friends talking about The Office. I have never watched The Office. I find myself in that situation everywhere with that show.

Try it it's fun! All you need to do is write 7 strange things about yourself.

1 comment:

Linda Vujnov said...

You still have, don't use any more, but have your blankie from when you were a wee little girl. You forgot that one.