Monday, August 3, 2009

10 Things I Won't do When I'm Old and Grey




  1. Own a cat

  2. Take that cat for a walk in a stroller w/ shade screen

  3. Put the words like "Spice" and "Mellon" together when I greet my grand kids

  4. Eat dinner at 4 PM

  5. Wear Orthopedic shoes

  6. Knit socks and give them as Christmas gifts to my grand kids

  7. Have a pet bird

  8. Drive 5 MPH on the road

  9. Eat bran

  10. Go to bed at 7

Just for your information: My grandparents have none of those things. Well one of my grandma's own a cat but it adopted her, she didn't get it at the pet store. But still. This was inspired my my weird old neighbor that really does things number 1 and 2. By things i mean my list not............actually I'm not gonna go there. If you don't get what i mean well, think for a second.


No comments: