Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Study (verb)


Finals, noun: To study very hard until your eyes burn down. Happens twice during the school year.


Actually there are only some classes that I can not stand studying for a long period of time. Especially when I don't even know what the test is gonna be like. Which is stupid and inexcusable. At the moment I really don't feel like getting a head start on studying for my Bio and History final (which are Thursday). I mean I just got a really good book to read and I have been proving that I am slightly unable to survive my Glee absence without looking back on some of the episodes or listening to the music. Oh well. But at least I don't have school on Friday. Now maybe then I can completely finish driver's ed or just being glad that I am almost half way done with my sophomore year. Crazy, ya I know.

No comments: