Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tik Tok Like a Clock

Goodness, already this month is going by quickly. It is just so hard for me to believe that I leave for Chi Alpha (winter camp) next Saturday! Then the next weekend I sing for High School Ministry (A.K.A HSM). Then that following week is finals. Man there is just so much stuff going on in so little time. It's so hard for me even to rap my mind around the fact that at that time I will be half way through my sophomore year. That's just so crazy.

It's weird how one day I'll say, "Now that Christmas break is over can we just skip to Chi Alpha, winter formal, Kenya, spring break, then summer?" Then the next day I say that time goes by too fast. Oh well, as much as I"d like to skip my way to all my fun events I'll just be grateful for each day I've been given.

No comments: