Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Must Admit

  1. My full name is Madison Rose Vujnov
  2. I strongly dislike twilight
  3. I'm sacred of the guy who plays Edward Cullin(no joke)
  4. Unlike the rest of my family I like my grandma's dog
  5. I strongly dislike bacon
  6. I can be a little germ freak sometimes
  7. I'm not scared to act like a dork in public
  8. I am a water freak
  9. I go to sleep every school night a little past 9
  10. It bothers me when people spell my name Maddie or call me Madeline
  11. I love Transformers :)
  12. Not the biggest fan of candy but I must admit that I do love sour gummy worms and peach rings
  13. I LOVE chai tea have it every morning, no tea = no good
  14. I am a poet, I normally get my inspirations from the Bible or music I happen to lesson to at the moment.
  15. I can never seem to finish a doughnut
  16. I am terrible at directions, that's why I will I will be needing a GPS when I start driving. F.Y.I I can't wait to get my permit in June. :)
  17. I like ending my blog post or texts with these -> :)

1 comment:

alec said...

why can't all of your blogs be like this?