Thursday, February 12, 2009

Request

I have been told by my friend Alec that my last few blog posts have been rather, well, not my best work. And I agree. Sorry about that sometimes I run out of ideas and write whatever pops into my head. So here is a awesome sorry from what happened in math a few days ago. So kick back with a pound of bacon and enjoy :).

Setting: A cold rainy day and we can even hear hail on the roof. There's a kid that my teacher always picks on and apparently he wanted to go outside real bad. Ask and you shall receive.

Teacher: If you run all the way to the locker room and back, without a jacket, I will give everyone but you extra credit.

Kid: OK!

Of course everyone rushes over to look out the window to see him run. And at this time my stomach is hurting from laughing so much. Then he comes in socking wet!

Kid: So how much extra credit do I get?

Teacher: No I said I will give it to everyone but you.

Kid: Aw man

Funniest thing to happen in math ever! :D
 
Your welcome Alec. :)

2 comments:

alec said...

hahahahhahaahhahaha
THANK YOU MADDY VUJNOV

Madison said...

again, your welcome :)