Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Items of Survival

Here of a few random items that I can't go a day without.



  1. My Cell Phone: If I don't have it I feel so unconnected from everyone


  2. My iPod: I always love getting new songs to lesson to. I even made a play list of all the songs I had to sing for church


  3. My Poem Book: First of all, I know bad name. Sometimes I call it my book of thoughts. Anyways I carry it around with me wherever I go in case I am given advice or get a poem in mind. I even put quotes from songs and Bible verses.


  4. My Camera: I don't use it every day but when I do I'm glad I have it. Besides you never know when your going to have a photo shoot with your friends.


  5. Chai Tea: I admit it I love the stuff. What can I say. (Sorry it wasn't in the picture).

  6. My Book: I am currently reading a series called Percy Jackson & the Olympians. It has a mythology twist to it of which I love about it. Note my Transformers bookmark, I love Transformers :).

P.S. The answers to the riddles: 1- His horses name is Friday. 2- At least NINE of these statements are false. I got you!!! :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Well, you will be happy to hear that they will soon be offering chai at the Refinery cafe!

Madison said...

that dose make me happy :)