Monday, July 7, 2008

Campus Visitors

Every year, old Calvary Christian School (CCS) students revisit to see their old teachers and friends in lower grades. Now that I have graduated Calvary. I can do that now, with my friends, once school is back.

My all time favorite revisits was when 3 guys from last year came and spent the whole day at CCS. At the end of the day they did P.E. with the 7th and 8th graders who just so happened to be running the mile. They had the most brilliant (and stupid) idea to run with them! Now these guys are in jean pants and one was in a long sleeve shirt! Of course the P.E. teacher gave them permission, and of course the students were with it too. Jerks. After running the mile the were full of sweat and tears. Well not really tears just sweat.

Running in P.E. is what I couldn't wait to get out of so you can bet that I won't be running when I visit. I'm more likely to wear my shorts 4 inches above my knees instead of the required 3, though.

3 comments:

ayates said...

nice blog maddy! I will add you to my blogs I read! You could say I am a blog stalker....aka....reader. I will look forward to reading more.

ayates said...

that was Mrs. Yates :-)

Cheri said...

Hey Maddy -- Welcome to bloggers world. I think this is a great thing for you as you prepare yourself this summer for FHS. Have fun! Mrs. Sains