Thursday, July 10, 2008

History Geek


I love history(the life of Teddy Roosevelt is my favorite)which is why the D.C. trip was SO fun for me!


In 8Th grade I had the most amazing history teacher ever! Near the end of the year I had my teachers sign my class recommendation sheet for FHS. When I gave it to Mr. Gertson(the fun history teacher) he told me to come in at lunch. I had no good excusses at the time so I had to say alright. When I came in he told me he wanted me to take honors history!


Speechless and happy I had to say okay. When my mom returned the reccommendation sheeet to Foothill they said I couldn't take it till my sophomore year. When I broke the news to Mr. G he said aw.


Oh well at least I can still take it next year. ;-) Honors history...here I come!

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I think it's great that you have an interest in history. Have you ever seen the old movie called "Arsenic and Old Lace," where a senile old uncle thinks he's Teddy Roosevel? It's absolutely hilarious. (I'm a blogger friend of your mom.)