Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Mom's Dream

I love acting. I was recently in 2 plays for my school's acting troop. Now I am in drama workshop at Foothill High. I would love to take my acting to the next step by doing commercials or stuff like that. My dream is to play Galinda in the Broadway musical Wicked. Which is my favorite play. Or even do movies and TV shows. But my mom (a.ka. Linda Vujnov) wants me to do something else.

Every time I bring up the subject she will say, "but you're such a good writer". Other times she'll say, "don't you want to work for the Angels and organize their flights and hotel rooms?" I'll respond to with no or " that's what you want me to do". Working for the Angels sounds stressful and acting is my passion. Not writing. Sounds too much like school. Ewe.

1 comment:

AnnieBlogs said...

Maddy!! Good job on the blog, sister! I'm so impressed.

I think you will make an AWESOME actress- can I get your autograph? :)