Friday, July 18, 2008

Rock Band


For my brothers birthday he got the hit game Rock Band! I for one, like Guitar Hero.

This morning when I woke up, I saw Zack and Ty playing it. I did one song on guitar then decided to play the drums. I set my difficulty to easy and started playing. The song began, and the notes where going super fast and had to pause it. Once I did that I said , " This is a joke!" So I quit.
Here are my problems with the game:

1. The drums are a joke.

2. iI you do poorly, they stop you from playing for a while.

3. When you play the guitar you have to press hard.

4. You can't hardly see the bars.

5. Easy=hard.


So if you are choosing between Guitar Hero or Rock Band. Make the wise choice, do Guitar Hero.

1 comment:

ayates said...

I like using the microphone!!!! I am much more talented at singing then playing the guitar or drums! We have fun in house playing rock band as a family. Love, Mrs. Yates