Friday, July 10, 2009

Facebook Status

If you have a facebook then you know that on the status box is a little question the says,"What's on your mind?". Now if i did that with my status just now i'd run out of room to write. So i'll share that with you. Enjoy.

  • Someone just walked into the bathroom. Don't know who, some creeper.
  • My hair, ew. I feel like it grew a lot since i left. I really want to get it cut a.s.a.p
  • Harry Potter(i will be talking about for the next few bullet points) : My friend and i had a long conversation about it. That's when you know you're a HP nerd.
  • I took a quiz on Facebook saying "Which Harry Potter Character Are You Most Like?". My result-Neville Longbottom. I like that character, I was happy with the result. Sure it would have been cool to be Hermime but Neville's cool.
  • I just realized that the movie comes out Wednesday! Ahhh I'm so dang excited.
  • I think my DR friends suffer from SD: Separation Disorder.
  • I don't get it. I mean we (the peeps from that went to the DR) decided to wear our PDYM shirts to church tomorrow. Doesn't it make more scene to wear or DR shirts. The ones with my design on it? Oh well.
  • SNL (Summer Nights of Laughter) is tonight. Some of my DR peeps are going and my friend Slater is in it. I'm so excited for tonight.
  • I want to go to Urban Outfitters. Now would be nice.
  • I'm worried. I have a list of songs that I need to learn and sing for PDYM Tuesday and Thursday. The list is at my house, I'm at my friend's beach house until Tuesday. I need to get the songs on iTunes.
  • Wait PDYM is on Tuesday. Probably a bad idea to go see the midnight premiere of Half-Blood Prince.
  • I miss the DR. I wish I was able to hop on a plane and fly over there.

Well, that's all folks.

No comments: