Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'M ALIVE! A little jet lagged but alive! Wow, that week was so incredible, so amazing. I have seen God work in such incredible ways not only in my heart but also the hearts of the rest of my team and the people of the Dominican Republic. I can definitely see myself coming back next year, oh or maybe even Africa.Now here's the thing right now my family and i are staying at our friend's beach house for the next 8 days and i don't have a way of getting my pictures. I'll figure something out. And when i do you will be able to see all the things i saw on my trip. Not to mention i will be posting about some of my favorite stories from the trip as well. It's so great to be home and see my loving family. Not to mention the American food that i missed so much ;). It was really great to be able to go to HSM vocals practice and be welcomed by some of my friends that i missed so much with open arms and encouraging words. When i saw them i was so eager to tell them all my stories. At that time i wished that i could put everyone together to sit down so i can share the amazing things God has put in my heart. Well that's all for now folks. Pictures will come soon, i hope. But before i go i would like to thank everyone for all their love, support, and prayers. I will leave you with a quote, "I never knew i could feel this much".

Love in Him,
Maddy Rose Vujnov!

No comments: