Thursday, July 23, 2009

How Can I Say This?


I have not written a good long post in a while (not promising that you will love this one). I think it's because my life hasn't been interesting to blog about. I don't know, point is I think it's about time I blog a long one. So with out further of due, lets get started (sorry I couldn't think of anything better to say).
I really love my TOMS. Even if they are a wee bit too small for me and that it's time I get new ones. Fortunately I have to wait until next week because I am watching a neighbors house and they won't be back until Tuesday. Then I have to wait until the 1st to get them personalized. All I know is that I want Olam Ahava (in Hebrew text) somewhere on them. I'll think of something.


I'm in the middle of Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire. I really love the book. The weird thing about me is that I will only read at night when everyone else is sleeping. I don't like reading during the day because I dislike being tired in the middle of the afternoon.
I am in love with the song "A Drop in the Ocean". If one of my guy friends sang that song to me I will love them forever. It is so dang cute.

Speaking of music I am so excited for the new Hillsong album to come out.



I have a busy week ahead of me. Me and the rest of the HSM choir will be singing at Summer Spectacular (Vacation Bible School). I can not wait.

I have not done drivers ed in such a long time. Half of me would love to be able to drive around and what not. But the other half is too lazy and hates being lazy and feels like I don't deserve it for that reason. At the same time it also feels like a competition. Whenever i hear about one of my friends saying that they are doing driving stuff I think, "Ahh, lucky". I mean it's easy but also just plain boring. Well no one promised it'd be fun.

I'd like to get a new phone a.s.a.p. I could since my contract is almost up but I'm not sure when I'd have the time to go to the Sprint store and get one.


Speaking of buying things there are 2 major items I'd love to have right now. A Mac Book and a Nikon camera (the big one). The camera is everything I want in a pro camera: small, easy to use and the best part only 280 bucks! I can get that money no problem. But the Man Book could be a problem. I mean it's $1,200. I was thinking I could pay a fraction of it and the rest is for both my birthday AND Christmas present. The down side, my birthday's not until December.

At Girls Day a group of my friends and I realized Halloween is not so far from now. That subject was brought up because we were talking about Pumpkin Fest (HSM's Halloween party). Then we were thinking of what our costumes should be. I was thinking maybe '80's or a mouse. For that I'd wear my black/gray dress, rosy cheeks, blah, blah, blah.

No comments: