Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 in 1

Post numero uno >>So when I checked my blog today I saw this lovely comment:

alec said...
you're awfully opinionated, maddy. i mean, some people might take this post offensively. i suggest you make an apology post in my honor.
April 29, 2009 5:01 PM


So I'm sorry about the post from last night. I also apologize if I offended anyone, I just was upset about some of the dress up days. I would like to thank you Alec and so this post is all thanks to you my friend. Enjoy. :)

Post numero 2>> POP QUIZ!! Where do I go to every school day, comes after 2nd period and the class I blog about the most of all of them. If you guessed algebra then you are correct. But if you guessed Monkey Spanish then you should probably go see a doctor as soon as possible! Now on to the blog story. So everyday during the morning announcements they do "Question of the Day", My teacher doesn't do it but sometimes we try to guess anyway. So today's question was, "What is the largest fish". Now you all remember that kid named Will right? Well he guessed Wale Shark turns out he was right and said this:

Will: YES! I called that one Mr. Bohen! I got it right!
Mr. Bohen: Dude go outside and try to find someone who cares, then bring them in here.
Will: Really? Ok.

About a minute later Will came in the room with my friend Conner:

Will: I found someone!
Conner: Hey, Maddy what is going on?
Me: I will tell you at lunch

When lunch came Kiis FM was there for Prom Spirit week. And in honor on Prom they brought out 2 awesome limos!! One was a Lincoln limo the other was the always amazing HUMMER LIMO!!! But when I went over there Conner was over there and I told him what was with Will bringing him in my math class. He was just glad Will saved him from a test he was doing outside and that I was there to explain the weird event.

No comments: