Thursday, April 30, 2009

Head in the Clouds

For some strange odd reason today I felt really happy, joyful, cheerfuy, etc. I'm really not sure why though. I mean today at lunch I loved how they put music on and all the songs they played ether fit the mood or I just loved them. At one point I just felt like getting up and taking a little strut around the quad and say hi to some of my friends, so I did :). I still didn't know why I was so happy but I didn't care because I just loved the feeling I had. But when I really put some thought into it I still didn't have an answer but I did come up with some pretty good reasons.

>> When I saw my friend Nicole this morning she said that I looked cute today. Even though I was wearing my brothers Reggie Bush jersey. I always try to compliment people and it just felt good to get one back.

>> It was a wonderful bright sunny day and I was wearing my brand new white flats to school today. I love the feeling I get when I wear my new shoes.

>> Remember that guy Connor that I mentioned yesterday? Well we have really only known each other for a couple of weeks but now we found more time to actually get to know each other when we pass by in the halls. I found out from my friend Rachel that he is a Christian like us! It feels good to be able to talk to him about our faith, church, etc. FYI I don't like him we are just friends. Just keep that in mind whenever I talk about one of my guy friends, please.

>> The popcorn that I had for lunch was very very yummy.

>> I presented my music vido today in R&T class (research and tech.). It is basicly a power point with the lyrics and pictures that fit with them. I did Tonight by the Jonas Brothers. I think it turned out really good. Some of my classmates and teacher even laughed at the funny pictures I put on there.

>> When I asked my English teacher about why I was is a real good mood she said, "Well maybe because you are feeling a lot better from being sick. Or maybe because you guys only will be quizzed on chapters 7-11 of To Kill a Mockingbird instead of 7-12,"

>> The Refinery Student Art Festival is this weekend. I have 3 photos and a poem that will be in the show. Tomorrow I have to bring my art work in for the show.

>> I have about 35 or 34 days left of my freshman year left to go.

>> Tomorrow is already Friday and I love Fridays.

>> My mom just now came in the room and gave a brand new peacock feather head band. This one is purple and purple is my favorite color :). I love surprises like that.

2 comments:

alec said...

maddy, i am very happy with both of these last posts. great job, excellent work.

Unknown said...

every freakin night and every freakin day i wanna freak you baby in every freakin way