Sunday, April 12, 2009

25 Other Random Facts About Me

As if I didn't do this already. Sue me, it's fun.

  1. What was once my poetry book is also now my quiet time journal. It is basically things that are on my mind a lot. I usually write at night in my bed with my iPod on. The reason why I do it late at night is because it's kinda privet.
  2. I wish I could do certain things to my math book.
  3. I have a ring I wear everyday even when I'm sick. I feels weird if I don't have it on.
  4. Photo shoots with my friends is one of my favorite things in life.
  5. I love to sing
  6. I wish we lived in a world where we burst into random song and dance. Although I kind of already do that at school and church.
  7. I write poetry, deal with it
  8. I love the song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. I almost cried when I saw her sing it in the movie. I also love what she said before she sang, "Life's a climb but the view is great."
  9. That is one of my favorite quotes now. ^^^
  10. I am a sucker for a good poem, a moving song, a long walk while having real deep conversations with the friends I'm close with. "It makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July"
  11. I wish I was more athletic
  12. I'm not a big fan of watching my favorite sports teams on TV unless I'm with a friend. Otherwise just tell me the scores and I'm good to go. It's also way more fun if you are there.
  13. I love Harry Potter, my favorite is Ron Wesley. And I plan on going to the midnight premier of Half Blood Prince.
  14. I need to start drivers ed ASAP! That is if I want to get my permit on my half birthday which I do.
  15. I get along with guys better that I do with girls. I guess that's because of the fact I have 3 brothers.
  16. I wish I had a Mac, I've had it with PC's they bother me.
  17. I don't have my ears pierced, and don't plan on it anytime soon. Needles make me you know.
  18. Since I am more "musical" than my brothers I get more annoyed with some flaws a band makes. Whether it's and instrument problem or singing.
  19. I hate it when my room is messy.
  20. I love being able to be in the HSM choir but I wish that I was a front singer. I hope I make the audition in May. If not I will still be in choir.
  21. Sometimes I wish I knew how to play the guitar or drums.
  22. I am still trying to figure out Twitter
  23. I miss the beach so much it makes me sad.
  24. I wish I was able to do magic like Harry Potter. :)
  25. I love my church it's my home away from home

No comments: