Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Realized a Thing or 2 this Week

  1. I have a busy weekend ahead of me this weekend and next weekend. This weekend because of all the homework I have to make up for missing 3 days of High School, fun. Next weekend because I will be singing at HSM. I'm excited for that one, :)
  2. When you're sick staying up 'till 10........bad idea. But in my defense I was watching American Idol.
  3. I still need to send out me support letters if I want to go to the Dominican Republic.
  4. Speaking of the Dominican Republic, I realized this is a really big step I'm taking, and that it requires sacrifice.
  5. I really am upset that iTunes raised their song prices. And of course they had to pick the most random number, it's like $1.29 now. It's stupid really.
  6. I am slow at texting and almost never actually call a friend to just talk. I am not sure why too.
  7. I am also a sucker for a real good photos. 
  8. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hate being in the house 24/7 and I can't help but just wanting to get in the car and go some where. But there is one flaw to the fact I don't have my license, heck I don't even have my permit.
  9. Sometimes I wish I had an iPhone even though AT&T is terrible. It would be cool to have all those apps and all my music. Just all those things in one device. I guess I just want a new phone, but I have to wait till July. Oh well that's not to long away right. Right?
  10. It's supposed to be 90 on Monday, that's not right.

No comments: