Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The End of MY Spring Break

Wow my real spring break was really 2 weeks ago. It seems like forever ago when I was hanging out with my friends a lot. Then I missed all of school last week due to the fact that I was sick. Went back to school Monday but left at lunch because I got sick again and haven't been at school since. But that has come to an end because i will be going back to school tomorrow. I'm glad that i went to school Monday because i got all my homework. It's not as much as i thought, mainly from Math but still not so much. That's normally all I have for homework anyway. But it's cool because my super awesome math teacher said i can turn in the work whenever! I really should get it done A.S.A.P. though, hey I did 2 pages last night. The other work that I got was a worksheet from English plus they are reading To Kill a Mocking Bird. I read that book last year and loved it, I also knew all the answers to the questions my teacher gave me, easy. 

But rather I like it or not this is the final stretch until summer vacation. But there is something that comes on the last few days of school, you know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about finals. Call me crazy but I'm actually excited for them, don't worry you aren't going insane you heard me correctly. The reason why is because I don't have any honors classes so they don't pile work on me, which is nice, they give me a study guide which also doesn't have too much work on it. Also all the stuff on the study guides are on the test. I also like the fact of only going to 2 classes a day and then going home at noon. But now that I think about it all those things are not too far from now. All the waiting and working will all be worth it when I hear that final bell ring. Or as I like to call it, the sound of freedom!

P.S.. Sorry for the super long post.
P.P.S. I wrote this on a Mac when I looked at the dash board and saw the icon for iCal, and the picture showed the date July 17th. I wish.

No comments: