Thursday, April 2, 2009

Surprising Surprises

Ever since I went back to school heathy I have had some unexpected suprises.

  1. On Wed. when I came into my English class the teacher gave me a sheet of paper. Now I was thinking it was some kind of homework assiment that I missed while I was sick. But boy was I way off. Instead it was a note that said that my poem was going to be in the schools FIRST litterature magizine! I still can't believe it, being a freshman and all getting this kind of oppertunity it was my Maze poem that made it. Ah, I am so excited to see it in the magazine!
  2. Today in Science the teacher was giving out the cirtificets for the Honner Roll students. As he was calling all the names I was just thinking in my mind, "Those guys are so lucky." And you might be thinking, "Maddy why do you care?" Well because if you are on the Honner Role then you get ic cream sundays during reading period. But then all of the sudden, out of the blue, the teacher called my name! I was so excited! I was even more excited when I was enjoying my ice cream with some of my friends. Mmmmmm :).
  3. Today, in 3rd period we got the school newspapers. When I got in there my friend told me to read this artical about the Jonas Brothers. And it said that they will be playing at our prom! We were so excited that we felt like screaming in the middle of the class. A few minutes later my friend said to me that it was an April Fools joke! She knew because there was a star at the end of the story, like this one -> *. We were so upset when we found out. But oh well, I might have not been able to go since: I wasn't a Junior or Senior and the tickets started at $210.

Oh well, on the bright side just one more day then I can say, "Hello spring break, nice of you to finally come. Please let me be able to hang out with some of my friends a least once this week."

No comments: