Thursday, March 26, 2009

1,2,3,4 of my Thoughts

Got this kind of idea while reading my friend Erin's blog.

1. My Research and Tech. just announced our new project, a music video. I already have an idea of what I am going to do. Maybe a Jonas Brothers song or Jack Jonson or something like that.

2. I just remembered that when we were singing Viva la Vida on Tuesday night I noticed some of the pastors in the audience video taping. I wonder if one of them is on You Tube right now.

3. I did my monologue today in acting. Since some people were unprepared my teacher said those who were ready could go today for extra credit.

4. The song "Here it Goes" has been stuck in my head all day. Probably because I was lessening to it a lot last night in order to learn it for PDYM tonight.

No comments: