Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Names

O.k. I admit it I am so bad at names. I would probibly have to hang out with someone for a day to remember their name. I've always been proud of mine and always loved it. Madison Rose Vujnov. I espesually like my middle, I don't know too many people with the name Rose. I also like the fact that my mom and Grandma both have that name as well. But their is one thing about my name that causes one problem.

You see I go by Maddy and spell it m-a-d-d-y. I really don't like it when people spell it Maddie. For those of you who don't know that's short for Madeline. Some people will even call me that too. I don't like it. So if you ever run into me or want to get my attention please don't call me Madeline. Or if you are commenting on my amazing blog posts don't spell my name Maddie.

Another name that I have, and some may not know is Harly. That's a little nick name that some people at school call me. It's mainly at church where I go by it (long story). Anyways some people will spell it Harley. The reason why I don't like that is because that's how Harley-Davidson spells it. I think it's cool that at church if my friend Bryce is introducing me to someone he says, "This is Maddy you can call her Harly" I never understood why he called me by my real name even though almost all my friends at church called me by my nickname but I like it. F.Y.I. I don't like him we are total friends. :)

3 comments:

Summer Sun said...

dude
bryce that guy i met at the movies?

Madison said...

L.O.L. Alissa! :)

Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.