Friday, March 27, 2009

PDYM Journal- Day 2

So great first of all. When I got there the thing was still going on so I talked to some friends and did some homework. I was just glad that my friend Andrew is real good at math. Then once they were done the band people put all their stuff in the balcony to do homework. It was nice to have all my work done before practicing. After we were done practicing we ran to the green room to eat. Then we found out we had to stay on stage the whole time. That wasn't to bad they didn't do much. Most of the night was us singing. We did 17 songs total! All songs I knew and loved. Our opener was "Here it Goes". Once again I saw some people recording it. We also went a little longer last night then the other night. At one point in a song I knelt to my Knees worshiping God. It felt incredible! I didn't care rather I was seen on stage. Then some of us singers were going off the stage to break the bread in aw of the Lord. Then we finished off with night with the always amazing song "Take it All". So fun and can't wait to sing again. :)

No comments: