Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

- I love Jack Johnson



- I love my dog Cali but you might already know that



- I am going to see the Dominican Republic this summer with HSM for a P.E.A.C.E trip!!!



- I have a wish list of clothes but I know I can't spend any money since I need that for the Dominican Republic



- Today the sophomores will be taking the CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam) today and tomorrow. That means for everyone else school starts at 10:30!! I think I might go to breakfast on one of those days. Also I don't like the schedule it's weird.



- I am still worried about how I will get my homework done on the days I sing at PDYM. Even though I barley get any homework.



- Another reason why I strongly dislike Twilight is because Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was supposed to come out during the time Twilight did. But they moved it to July 17th because they thought Twilight would wipe it out. Stupid Twilight!



- Once again I will be missing another school dance. Besides I would rather spend my Saturday night at church and with my amazing church friends.



- I still need to learn some songs for PDYM.



- We are reading Romeo and Juliet in English. I is a little confusing with the Shakespeare language. So I got a book that has the original text on the left and the modern text on the right. It has helped me so much. I finally understand it all.



- I know I have said this so many times but I just wish people would comment more. And not just the same people.



- I love that we are having 70 degree weather here. Picked a bad day to wear jeans.



- I still can't believe that Target sells goat milk. I wonder how many people actually buy that. :P



- I have mixed feelings about the new facebook look. Why must it change anyway It was fine the way it was before.



- I like the fact that I can blog in my Research and Tech. class



- I miss the beach :(

1 comment:

nana said...

love your blog. Whats wrong with goats milk thought you wold like it i do.
nana