Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The PDYM Journal- Day 1

It was so great! I got to the church at 3:30 to practice. Then when we were all done with practice we ran outside where they were serving food. When we were in line they told us that we had to let all the pastors go first. I was trying to be positive about it so I told my friend Andrew that it was the prefect time to practice patience, he agreed. Then a few minutes later they said that there wasn't enough food so they would order pizza. I was fine with having pizza, what I wasn't fine with was that we had to wait until we were done with the opening song Viva la Vida. When the time came to sing we only had to do the Oooowhao's and Mmmm's at the end. So I had to run back stage and go on the risers a fast as I could. So when I sang i was basically out of breath. Then after we ate and sang the first set of songs one of the staff bought us all ice cream! I got and ice cream and soda but then we were told to go back stage for another set of songs! I didn't know what to do so I put my ice cream in the soda cup then ran backstage! Turns out it was a mistake, but we didn't know that for a whole 10-15 minutes maybe. So I got another cup and went to the green room to hang with friends and eat my ice cream. Then we got the real notice and sang. It was such a great night filled with friends, singing and fun. All the things I love. :)

Stay tuned for Friday when I post the second edition of the PDYM journal. :)

God Bless,
Maddy Rose Vujnov

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fablous time wish I was there tell me next time ok
nana

Unknown said...

love your blog