Friday, March 6, 2009

My Great Day

It didn't have to do with the fact that I had a science and math quiz. Or having to say bye to my mom as she leaves for Seattle with my grandma. Or even the fact that I was starving from first to fifth period. But because of two things that you can read here:


  1. So yesterday in English we took the challenge to say the prologue to Romeo and Juliet one word to each person. If we were able to do this my amazing teacher Mrs. McDermontt would buy us all In-n-Out Double-Doubles and fries! And we did it! While we were enjoying our prize we watched the Romeo and Juliet movie. To bad I had to wait until sixth period.

  2. Every year my school dose a performance where anyone in the school could make up a scene or audition for. It's a little thing we like to call Knights of Originals. Tonight my brother Zac and I will be going to the show. I can't wait!! Pulse a lot of my friends will be going too so I will see them.

I leave you with this paint that I made. It represents God putting clouds in the sky. I love the rain. :)



No comments: