Monday, March 30, 2009

From Thoughs to Words on a Blog

-Now yesterday I had a meeting for the Dominican Republic trip. F.Y.I.-June 30-July 6 I will say good buy to Blog Land and say "hello Dominican Republic, nice to meet you." Also ever since the meeting I am now even more excited for the trip.

-At the meeting I thought it would be cool if my mom would meet some of my church friends. The first was my friend Julia,b but then my mom said that her family and mine have know each other since our moms were still pregnant with us! And to think last month my friend introduced us but we didn't know that we already kind of knew each other. Wow.

-I chose the song for my music video. "Tonight" by the Jonas Brothers! Embarasing, not to me. Amazing, oh yea! :)

- Just now in my attempt to do this -> -, I accidentally did this: =-. So I might as well finish the emoticon. =-).

- Election week has come. It's the first day and am already starting to be covered with "Vote for me!" stuff. Now I have some stickers and a bracelet.

- I am so stoked that I have only one more quarter of my freshman year left! Surviving my freshman year... that would be nice.

- I forgot how much I loved the movie "Kicking and Screaming" until I saw some of it last night.

- I love Starbucks. Even though I drink their Chai tea. It's good anyways. Yesterday I got a Venita iced chai instead of my usual Grandee.

- I ordered the final book to a series that I'm reading. But I have to wait until May because that is when the book comes out. I decided that this is a good time to practice patience.

- I like the Jonas Brothers and strongly dislike Twilight, sue me. But you might already know that.

- I'm real excited to take an art class next year. It will be nice to take a break from acting.

- Like Jack Jonson says, "All of life is in one drop in the ocean". I love that description! I don't know why but I do. I gives such a good illustration for how fast time goes and how short life is.

- I found out that there is going to be a "Kong Fu Panda 2'! I can't wait I loved the first and can't wait to see the second.

- I am thinking of joining the Jr. High band at the church even though I'm not in Jr. High. I love singing at the church and would like to have more chances to do it.

- I am also thinking of of reading the book "Refuel" by Doug Fields. Some of my friends are reading it and I think I should give it a try. Maybe I will bring it for reading period tomorrow.

No comments: