Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy Week

I got the news yesterday at choir practice.

I am super happy to say that I will be singing at PDYM(purpose driven youth ministry)!!
I'm so excited and can't wait. I also live the songs we will be singing. Since I blog about every exciting moment in my life here they are:

Viva La Vida (COLDPLAY!!)
Sing, Sing, Sing
We Shine
Savior King
The Stand
Song of the Broken (bridge)

But there is a little problem. I will be singing on 2 school nights. There's homework, studying, and lets not forget SLEEP. I will probably be only doing math, but still it's hard to manage it all. Don't get me wrong I love singing, not having to do homework between it all though. Pulse I will be there all night and don't know when I'm able to work.

The other problem is this. I have been taking singing lessons at the church and have to sing at a recital. Great, but it's the same night as PDYM. Which means I have to miss it. So ya.

Warning: Might not blog on the 24th and 26th due to me singing.

No comments: