Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May Day!!

I'm not really sure how to celebrate this odd holiday but I will with this blog post.

A few weird things that happened to me today:

>> When I got to school I saw a teacher on a bike which I thought was pretty weird.

>> Out of the blue it started to rain during lunch. That was weird because it was bright and sunny in the morning.

>> During the assembly today 3 weird things happened:

- Some teachers did this dance.

- Our principal rapped

- When they played the song Don't Stop Belevin' my friend Conner and I sang to the entire song. That was really fun actually. We came to the conclusion that that is a) the best dancing song and b) a great song all together

So Happy May Day everyone and I hope you enjoyed this post. :)

2 comments:

alec said...

so, you have been hanging out with this CONNER quite frequently, maddy.


....anything you need to tell the world of bloggers?

Madison said...

haha there is nothing to be said or blogged about guys. We are total friends.