Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 of Some of the Best Things that Happened to me in the Last few Weeks


  1. Being able to go on the Dominican Republic trip.

  2. Singing at church

  3. Meeting all the great new friends I now have. Church and school.

  4. Growing in my relationships (friends and God).

  5. This actually just happened. Remember that book series that I loved and I ordered the 5th book online. Well about a week or 2 ago my mom said that the order got canceled. Sorry mom but you were wrong. I got it in the mail today! It's weird because at first I was supposed to get it Friday. But awesome that I got it today.

3 comments:

bob said...

i heard you where a bad singer? 0.o

Pon Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pon Jon said...

714-315-3395 call me and ask for jon! :)