Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Never Seen That Before

>>Today on my ride home from a long day at school I saw something that was just unreal.There was this mail box that was embedded in a brick piller that completely fell over. It was the craziest thing. I mean I didn't see it fall but I did see it flat on the ground.

>>In P.E. all we did was walk around the tack field the hole period while others played softball. And as I was walking I all of the sudden heard something behind me. There was nothing there but a little orange. There wasn't even an orange tree around me. It was so weird. I just figured that a bird dropped it or something since there wasn't anyone behind me.

2 comments:

AliciaKelly07 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pon Jon said...

It's "whole" Stupid head :P