Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Own the Weekend- Mission

That's right You Own the Weekend is back once again, this weekend was Mission. They were great decorations, music, everything! They talked about life being complicated and after the game my friend Jake sang this:


Super funny right? Right. In between the Sunday services he told me he was going to go up to me in the audience. So during the 11:15 service I was sitting next to my friend Andrew and told him that. I laughed when he moved a little in his seat after I told him that. But it turns out Jake never came up to me. What he did do was go up to this girl in front of us and was leaning against her and petting her head when she was sitting next to this one guy. Me and Andrew were trying not to laugh because it was just one of the funniest things ever. So if you go to my church and failed to come this weekend, you missed out.

At the end of the service they sang a song that required a lot of energy and lots of dancing, I forget what the song was called though. At this on part it was, "We're ganna dance liked the saved." Now keep in mind that I was sitting with a lot of my guy friends now imagine us freshman dancing to this song, I know right. It was pretty crazy. They even played it again while everyone was leaving so a bunch of people when up on stage to dance along. We were even dancing as we walked out of the high school room. Oh to those awkward church dances. :)

No comments: