Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My List of Thoughts

*All this week I have to do something or go some wear right after school:

  • Monday 3:00- vocal auditions (But you guys already know about that)
  • Tuesday 3:00- hair cut
  • Wednesday 6:30- Small Groups :)
  • Thursday 4:00- You Own the Weekend meeting
Not to mention I have a Dominican Republic meeting Sunday and then vocals practice Monday after school.

I'm just glad that I haven't had any homework all week, thanks to STAR testing. It's times like this when i really wish for summer and how much I am desperate for it. I haven't been to the beach in probably a year which is sad for someone who lives in southern California. I miss the beach. I know I have said this before but I'll say it again. I am so ready for summer! But it's weird I get out the 19th then leave for the Dominican Republic on the 30th.

* I spent 3 hours in P.E. today because of testing. It was real boring. We played Frisbee golf for about an hour then stayed in the locker room the rest of the time.

* I hate group projects especially when you are given the opportunity to choose your own group. No one ever wants me in their group. This happens all the time. It comes to the point when the teacher has them let me be in their group. I say this because for our drama final we make a film. The teacher announced it a few days ago but didn't ass sign it until today. Little did I know that everyone already made their groups. :(

* You Own the Weekend is next week! I'm so excited but so nerves. I am in charge of songs so I sent out an e-mail the other day a list of 10 songs and asked for them to pick the 4 we should play. I was happy to see people reply back with their choices. But still there is a lot more to plan.

* I have no idea why I brought my Urban Outfitters magazine to school today.

* For some reason I have been wanting to do a photo shoot with some of my friends.

* I love that we are now watching the To Kill a Mocking Bird movie. I love that and the book. i was real annoying that some of my classmates were complain about the the kids being annoying. Talking a lot, little kid voices, looks, etc. I guess it didn't bother me since I saw it last year and that I live with 2 little kids.

* I really wish I had a Mac Book. I have absolutely had it with PC's.

* My dog got a bird a few days ago than yesterday when I was in my parent's room, on the computer there was a huge cricked so she came in and ate it! My hero :).

* I am almost done with my book series that I'm reading which makes me sad. I love those books and makes me sad to see them come to an end. I am thinking of starting the Harry Potter series since I love the movies and all. Pulse I need something to read during reading period. P.S. It's not the Twilight series, I hate Twilight.

* I want STAR testing to end. Like now.

No comments: