Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cookie Time :)

Sometimes I like to bake cookies and bring them to church to share with all of my church friends. But the thing is that I haven't brought them in a long time. My mom said that when I bring them every week it becomes less special. Well she said something like that. But here is the real story. Yesterday when I was just chilln' in the Refinery I got a text from my friend Bryce asking if I was bringing my cookies tonight at church. I had so many questions and comments that I just chose to call him.

Me: Hey Bryce! So I got your text and I just wanted to ask why you were wondering if I was bringing cookies.

Bryce: Well I was talking to Alex and we were both craving cookies and I was hoping you were bring yours.

Me: Oh, well I very sorry but I'm not but I promise I will for sure bring them next week.

Bryce: Sounds great, can't wait. I guess I will see you soon then.

Me: See ya.

To tell you guys the truth I even was debating weather I should make cookies that night before I left for church. Seriously how funny is that we were both thinking of my awesome cookies. :)

No comments: