Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So Close Yet so Far

Once again I bring up the subject of summer, could you blame me? I have only 19 days left. That's right people 19 DAYS!!! I'm so excited I could hardly wait. There is so much going on: Dominican Republic, Summer camp (first time with HSM!!), amazing and awesome friends, etc., etc.,etc. But then again the last week is finals which is 3 half days so technically it's 17 1/2 more days. But still I'm excited. Maybe hopefully I can go to the beach before that since I still have not been yet. May has gone by so fast but also so slow. It's weird how that works out but when you're in school and just finished STAR testing and just want summer to come. It takes a while. All my payments for the Dominican Republic is due Sunday and I am excited to be able to turn in all the money. This year at school I took: English 1, Earth Science, Research and Tech., P.E, Drama Workshop (Drama 2) and Algebra 1. I know I have already said this a million times but I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! :)

No comments: