Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Know What I Really Hate

Going to bed at 9:30 but not being able to sleep until, wait for it.

1:20am!!!!

For some reason I haven't been able to fall asleep very easily. Well I had that problem before but now it's worse. I don't mind that kind of thing during the summer but when I have to wake up at 6:30 to get ready for school at 8:00 it isn't fun. And trust me I know. I have tried everything: relaxing music (works until it turns off), reading, quiet time with God, everything. But none of it seems to work. I really hope I don't have trouble tomorrow night because the next day I have my English STAR testing. So I need to be awake for that. I think the main thin that's causing it is stress or just thoughts in my mind.

  1. You Own the Weekend- It's this weekend!!! There's still a lot to do and no enough time to do it. I hope I'm not the only one from Foothill going.
  2. Drama Workshop- We have been working on our final but we have to preform a monologue Friday. The final isn't due 'till the last week of school and when I am memorizing my monologue my group will go up to me so we can film. It stresses me out I have work to do.
  3. Excitement- I might hang out with a friend all weekend since she is having foot surgery soon, and it's her last weekend of fun.
  4. Addiction- I got a iTouch yesterday, since then I have downloading my songs and getting new apps. I carry it around like it's my phone.
  5. Dreams- I think my other thoughts. The thoughts that are only for me, myself, and I to know about.
  6. The Time- I hate it when I keep looking at the clock. Knowing what time it is stresses me out more.
  7. School- It's almost over. Summer is almost here. May is the slowest month of them all. Summer is so close yet so far.
  8. Awaiting the Weekend- It's going to be so fun. Not to mention we have Monday off. I enjoy 3 day weekends.
  9. To Do- I have a big to do list that needs to be checked off.
  10. even number :)

No comments: