Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Realized a Few Things Today

  1. I got this App on my iTouch called I Heart Radio. It is awesome! I love that I can listen to the radio every where I go.
  2. STAR testing has finally come to an end! So happy. :)
  3. Wearing yellow makes you look bigger on camera; green, smaller. Thank you Cool Facts App for the tip.
  4. 38 days left until the Dominican Republic people! So excited
  5. I'm going to be gone a lot during the summer. More than all the other ones.
  6. There are some BIG crows around the school in the morning.
  7. I love that Kris won American Idol. And all the sudden facebook statuses saying, "Ya Kris!!" I love that he won and love that he loves Jesus, like me!
  8. There was a lot of old people rocking the house on American Idol last night (Kiss, Queen, etc.)
  9. My half birthday is in less than a month. That means I get my permit, yes!
  10. In 50 hours You Own the Weekend- Others will begin.
  11. I got a call from Taffy (HSM band leader) saying that there is a vocals meeting June 2nd. So exciting, I can't wait!!
  12. There is 9 days left of my then it's June! One of the best months of the year.
  13. First day of summer is in a month!
  14. Drops of Jupiter and Calling All Angles by Train- great songs
  15. Hillsong- LOVE IT!!
  16. I still haven't been to the beach yet. That's sad, very sad.
  17. I a doing a monologue from "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown". I'm playing Sally :). Now I thought that we preform them tomorrow so on Tuesday I got a cute dress at Urban Outfitters. But when I asked to go first for the monologues my teacher said that we go Wednesday. Oh well at least I'm ready.
  18. Tomorrow's finally Friday!
  19. I should have chai when I get home. That sounds really good right now.
  20. Wow I realized a lot of things. ;)

No comments: