Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mic Auditions

I had that yesterday but I was so tired when i got home that I didn't even feel like blogging about it. But I'm fine now :), so here's the story:

I sang the song Yes You Have when I started singing and it was weird because I had it prepared one way but I sang it a different way which I thought sounded better as I started singing. Aft4er that they asked me to harmonize the song Hosanna. Now I am a Soprano which means I sing higher so I'm not used to harmonizing. But it turned out great. I must of asked 5 of my friends if I was shacking or sounded shaky. But they all had the same answer, "No way that you sounded awesome!" So I am proud with my performance. I still haven't gotten the results back but as soon as I do I will blog about it. :)

No comments: