Sunday, May 3, 2009

Victory is Mine!!!

Yes it's true I finished all my math homework that I missed from being sick. You may not care at all but I am just excited and very tried from it all. I mean going to all 4 services at church, hanging out with friends all weekend, and 2 weeks worth of math takes a lot out of you. Believe me I know. At this point I think I should add a thank you Andrew for helping me out. Even though I already said that on Facebook, and at the Refinery. It was just a little awkward when my friend Haley came over to us while we were working and asked, "So you guys doing a little study thing here, hmm". I have been getting that kind of thing when I made a video for him on Facebook and my friend Chase said, "He he, Andrews got himself a girlfriend." Thanks guys thank you. Insert sarcasum here.

No comments: