Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Like Lists?

> I hate being this tired when I get home from school. I barley did anything today how can I be so tired.

> Singing at HSM this weekend yay!!! :)

> My To Kill a Mockingbird project is due a week from Friday and since I'm singing in HSM I'll need all the time I can get.

> I'm so happy that 2 of my friends used the pictures I took of them at school used them as their Facebook profile pictures.

> I would love to do a Small Group overnighter at the Refinery. Or even a HSM band one. Heeee :).

> Jon and Kate+8- I don't watch that show but boy do I feel sorry for the kids.

> Carson (one of my brothers0 is 6 today! :)

> I can't wait to see Transformers 2 and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

> I saw a lot of girls at school today with Taylor Swift concert shirts. Lucky.

> Somehow in Drama Workshop today we burst out into song. We sang Don't Stop Beliven' :).

> Red Velvet cupcake and Chai tea- worlds greatest combo EVER!!

> I wish: I was at the beach, surfing right now, summer was here, I had a Mac Book

> I wish wishes came true

> I haven't been to Becker in a long time I like that store.

> I'm thinking about buying a simple foam board

> I'd like to get some stuff to decorate my room

> I'm starting to not like the color of my room.

> In P.E we have to form a group and do a dance to a song. My group is doing Hoedown Throwdown.

> \m/>.<\m/ rock on

No comments: