Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Thoughtful List

Haha get it? ThoughtFUL because these lists are FUL of my thoughts.

  1. I love that I had late star today. I enjoy the fact that school didn't start until 9:30 today.
  2. HSM songs are slowly taking over my iPod, love it. :)
  3. I am so dang excited to see the new Transformers movie.
  4. 12 days of school left people! WOO!
  5. And 27 until the Dominican Republic trip.
  6. Speaking of I might or might not blog during the week I'm gone. I mean the place we stay at dose have WiFi but it only works 50% of the time. But no promises though.
  7. I signed up for HSM's summer camp, Ojai. I was worried when I was choosing on what week to go. So I text some of my church friends and I got the same answer with a lot of the replies. I was still worried when I finally made my decision. But when I saw then on Saturday I found out a lot more people are going the same week as me.
  8. Today is the start of a sub in English for the rest of the week since all the English teachers are off campus grading portfolios.
  9. We are almost done with this movie we have been watching in Science. It's very weird, it doesn't even fit with what we are learning.
  10. My life, I couldn't be any happier with how it is. :)
  11. I still haven't started Driver's Ed, I'm starting to get worried.
  12. Wait a minute I turn 15 1/2 in 12 days! AHHHH!!!
  13. I love that it's almost summer. But it seems so far away. Summer please hurry up!
  14. :3

No comments: