Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goodbyes

I have said goodbye many times.

But it doesn't get any easier

This weekend I had to say goodbye to all of my church friends since I will be in the Dominican Republic until the 6th. I am so thankful for each and every one of them and I know that God has put each other in our lives for a reason. After all the people that came up to me saying how proud they were of me. And them saying that they will be praying for me everyday I'm gone. And all of the last hug goodbyes. After all that I couldn't help but smile and thank God for such amazing friends. I hate having to say goodbye to them. But I will see them soon and it will be worth it when I share all the stories and everything. If you are one of my HSM friends I would like to say thank you for everything and I will miss you. And to all my other friends I would like to thank as well and I will miss you too. So goodbye for now I shall see you soon.

Post Script: I'll try to blog tomorrow but if I don't I will say once again: Goodbye blog land! I shall see you soon!

No comments: