Monday, June 8, 2009

I Expected Something Else

Today was weird in my classes today.

You would think that with finals within a week we would be starting to get review sheets to study for the test. And if you guessed that I got a whole mess of review sheets you would have guessed wrong. Way wrong. In fact I didn't get anything in class today. I'll prove it!

Per. 1- movie

Per.2- it's P.E.

Per. 3- Ok we go a sheet but we have for the past week. And besides I finished it in class today. Oh and the last one we got had 50 questions today's there was 20.

Per. 4- Drama Workshop (We filmed for our final)

Per. 5- Worked on web pages (Research and Tech.)

Per. 6- notes

So I was pretty surprised and never expected this. Before our last finals we had the review work at this time. I don't know but I guess they will come soon. And I WILL be ready oh yes I will.

No comments: