Thursday, June 11, 2009

Warning! Blond Moments

I have to admit I do have my fair share of blond moments every now and then. But the one I had yesterday takes the cake.

Where: Going out of backstage.

Story: After singing the first 2 songs for the children's small group graduation we headed to the green Room. Now when you exit the backstage there is this huge glass door and glass wall. Now when I was on stage I got a text message but I ignored it. I mean I wasn't going to text and sing that would be bad. So when going out I opened up my phone to view the message. The door was on my left and the glass wall was on my right. Guess what I ran into. Yep that's right I ran into the wall! Immediately me, my friend Andrew and Alyssa burst into laughter. I the type of person that if something like that happens I don't blush I laugh at myself. Andrew and I could not stop laughing. Even when we made it in the Green Room we were still laughing and when people came up to us to ask what was so funny we would say in unison that I ran into the glass wall. Alyssa and I probably mentioned it 15 times the whole way home.

Ya I know I'm blond.

But hey we all have those kind of moments.

Maybe not like mine but still.

No comments: