Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vujnov's Party of 6 and 1 Dog

I have not blogged about my family which I find very sad. I was thinking about this when I was typing up my family page for my web page in Research and Tech. Class. I love taking about my family and I love each and every one of them with every piece of my heart. So with out further of due I give you my family.

This is my mom. You may or may not know her from her blog or from her book, Spilt Milk. Speaking of it's on it's second printing which is very exciting. But while we wait until it hits the best seller list she is currently working at my church, Saddleback. She helps launch the regional compasses. She says that she absolutely loves it and that it's good to be back with the people she knows and loves. I like that she works there too. It's fun.

This is my dad. He is well a man of many words. Growing up with 2 little sisters he loves to mess with my brothers and I. Mainly Me and Zac who I will introduce later. I love that he sometimes jokes around but sometimes not. It's not that he embarrasses us and trust me Zac and I do not get embarrassed we could care less and he knows that. He does commercial real estate. It's so fun that he works with different restaurants and the "connection" we get. It helps at times. :)


This is the oldest brother Zac. Zac is in 7th grade and will be truing 13 in July! He has been playing baseball for as long as I can remember and that is one of the many things I love about him. As you can tell from the picture he is the jokester of the family. He's the one that makes me laugh all the time at whatever he dose. I love it when we watch Americas Funniest Home Videos together. Being almost 13 he is quite tall for his age. When I hang out with him some people think that he is older that me, I like that for some reason. I love watching him and my other brothers grow up. Whoever is going to marry him is going to be a) always entertained and b) one lucky girl. He is quite the ladies man if I do say so myself.

This is Ty brother number 2. Ty is now is 2nd grade and 8 years old. He is the yacker of the family. He is the one who has to spend every second either talking or singing. He too plays baseball and tries as hard as possible to be like his older brother. That part of him I wish I could stop but he can't help it. It's a sibling thing. He likes to spend his day watching sports on TV with Zac and my dad and playing like no tomorrow. The first thing he dose when he gets home is ride bikes with the neighbors. He is bundle of cuteness is I do say so myself. I mean just look at the little guy.
The last brother, Carson. Carson is 6 years old. As you can tell by the picture he also plays baseball. He is in many ways a lot like Ty, I will never forget the day I found out I had him as a brother. I got into my car pool's car, crying. When my friend Mackenzie asked what was wrong I said that I was sad that I have 2 stinky brothers. Then Mrs. Sains (Mackenzie's mom) said, "Don't say that Maddy you have 3 stinky brothers". He is wiled and crazy 98% of the day. The other 2% at night when he's asleep. He can be very funny at times but also very playful. He's cute too.


Last but not least my legit, awesome,sweet dog Cali. Cali has only been apart of my family for a few months and we love her with all our hearts. She is so lovable and sweet. Whenever someone is on the couch she will immediately jump on and lay down begging you to pet her. She is also quite the hunter. So far she has caught 3 birds which I find impressive. I love her guts.
So there you have it my family in a nutshell. I love them so much and thank God that they are apart of my life.



1 comment:

Linda Vujnov said...

Wow. What a wonderful family! A you are such a special part of the family too.