Thursday, June 18, 2009

Band Geek of the Week

Name: Madison Rose Vujnov (Vino)

Nickname: Harly

Grade: 9th, 10th starting Friday the 19th!

School: Foothill! GO KNIGHTS!!

Instrument: does a mic count?

Last Movie I saw: Up <3

If a movie was made of your life, who would play you? Me of course

Who would be on the soundtrack? Nick Jonas JUST Nick Jonas

What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm letting God decide. But singing is awesome. And so is this church. ;)

Favorite School Subject: My math teacher is awesome, not my favorite subject though. English I guess. And Drama is fun.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Strawberry

Worst Injury: A "Road Rash" on my arm when I fell at school

You just won a free vacation. Where do you go? England or maybe a cruise to Hawaii

Who do you take with you? A bunch of my awesome friends

If you could hang out with any celebrity for a day, who would you choose? Umm Nick Jonas

Favorite Worship Song: Lately: Tear Down the Walls by Hillsong United. I probably don't go a day without listening to it at least once. I love it

Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 30:11-12You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

No comments: