Thursday, June 25, 2009

In 5 Dayz

I will be waking up very early

I will be ready

I will be boarding a plane

I will be leaving for the Dominican Republic!!!

Ahhh I just can't even believe that I am actually going on this life changing trip! I can not wait to see what God has in store for me when I get there.

Now keep in mind that I will be on a plane pretty much most of my day. We fly to Miami where we have a 2 hour lay over and then fly to the D.R. I know what your thinking, that's a lot of flying. I know it's early and I know I'll be tired but it will be so worth it though. But don't worry I will be prepared for that flight. I'm not going to bring my iTouch because a) I'm afraid I'll lose it and b) we're not allowed to anyways. So that got me thinking, "What am I supposed to do in those airplane rids besides sleep if I don't have my iTouch." Now I have been in this situation before and my plan didn't work out so well. But now I know what I'm up against and what to do. So today I went over to my local Barnes and Nobel and bought......Mad Libs. That has helped me survive other long distance trips before and has never failed once. I will also be bringing Harry Potter books 4-6, courtesy of my friend Andrew (Thanks Andrew!!! :). I might not finish all of them but I will bring them, just in case. And if those don't work (doubt it!0 I am still surrounded by some people that I love with every little piece of my heart (my team a.k.a my friends). I'm so excited.

No comments: