Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Feeling of Summer


Normally it takes about a week for me to get that real feeling like you know it's summer vacation. Yesterday I didn't have that feeling. Which is weird because I was at the beach with some dear friends. Not to mention it was such a beautiful day. Oh and it was on a Monday. But today when I walked out side and felt that warm summer sun of my cheeks I knew that the summer feeling had finally come. That also might have had to do with the fact that i was coming from a new hair cut. And I love the feeling after a fresh new hair cut. You know light and just fun. Oh and in the car I was wearing my red Ray-Bans, new Refinery shirt, and torn up jean shorts. I know, I've gone OC-summer. But that's what you get in Southern California. But right now I have a view of a beautiful day out my window, drinking Coke, and having lunch. Man I love summer. :)

No comments: