Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Broke Up with 0 Period

Here's the thing. I normally was scheduled to have 2 electives next year. Which would be Art and Latin1. Now a while back i was told by my mother that i didn't have to take a language to graduate. When she said that i was thrilled. So i had a plan in my mind to see my councilor and discuss the matter. But i kept on putting it off. Today i said to myself that i had to go today no matter what. I was worried that she would say it was too late or something. But i was wrong she allowed me to do it. And now i don't have to take a language throughout my high school career! I'm so very happy about this. Knowing this makes me excited for my art class next year. I think it will be nice to take a break from acting. I think i kinda lost an interest for it ever since i started singing at church. I'd do choir here but it interferes with band at church. I can only do so much. But i'm excited for art. then maybe i'll do photography the year after that. I don't know. But God dose and knowing that makes me smile :).

Zero period i'm sorry but we are over. Heck we didn't even star. You didn't seem like much at first but then i found out the truth about you. And that is just too much for me. Truthfully i would rather see Mr. 1st period to start my morning. Now if you'll excuse me i will be in my office dancing like there is no tomorrow since i am so happy i broke up with you. Hahahaha see ya won't miss ya!

Sincerely,

Maddy Rose Vujnov

:P

No comments: