Monday, June 15, 2009

It's That Time of Year Once Again

I'm talking about finals. Now you may or may not remember of my thought about my finals from last semester, easy. But that was until I remembered all the review sheets we get and have to work on. I guess it's harder now since it's the last week of school and we are just ready to get the heck out of here. I just finished my science study (which he'll let us use during the test!) and also my 7th math sheet. I was hopping to ask some questions about the study guide today in science but we once again watched a movie. I mean seriously dose he want us to fail this test? That's the 4th or 5th day in a row we watched a movie. Don't get me wrong but the movies we have been watching to past few days are great (October Sky and Apollo 13) but we have a final cumming up on Wednesday. I try to do as much work while he's showing the movie but I get distracted.

So after a long day of working on problem after problem. Not to mention trying to get through the school day with only 6 hours of sleep (I'm still having trouble with falling asleep). I am very, very, very tired.

No comments: